Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas day update


It wasn't a Playstation 3. But I DID get a sweet pair of new snowshoes, nice wine glasses, and tickets to the Christina Aguilera concert in March. I get to go with Tannis and Toshya. I think it will be huge fun. Partly for the campiness of the whole concert idea, and partly to watch one VERY sexy chick. It should be cool to watch toshya lose her mind.

Had my grandparents over for breakfast along with Sheri, Sandi, and Kris. I made that breakfast pizza thing again. I love that. Hollandaise sauce is sooo yummy.

Tannis seemed pleased with her gifts although I still question why I buy her kitchen-y stuff for Christmas. Oh well, she really liked the mixer and the vaccuum.

Brooke was a little disappointed that she didn't get a giant Barbie from Santa. Mitch, on the other hand was pleased as hell with the Love 'n Licks puppy he got. Oh well. I guess disappointment is part of the game.

All tolled, a very good Christmas. We are looking forward to the Regina visit. I can't wait to spend some time away with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment