Wednesday, December 20, 2006

600 Caches!


I found my 600th Geocache today. I was planning on finding a different geocache for my 600th. It was a Christmas themed cache that once you found it, you had to do a good deed. These good deeds were all contained in the cache and you were to select one when you got there. Count on 1Queenand 4Jokers to come up with cool cache ideas.

As I was driving to work, my Blackberry buzzed with the new cache e-mail. And it was right on the way to work. And ertyu has a job so I had a really good chance at a First-to-Find. Decision made. It showed that the cache was in Assiniboine Forest. So I parked the car in the lot on Corydon and as I was walking away, who pulls in, but TurdleEggs. Cool!

It was a great sunny day, -2C, and I was out caching with a good friend and finding my 600th cache. Ok, so it wasn't a day out with my family, but it was a good time nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment