Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Food Symmetry

Presentation of the Kona burger at Original Joe's seems to be saying something about the cook's OCD. For the 2 optional sides, I chose the Caesar salad and mango pasta salad. For the latter, I was unable to find any mango, but there were entire peppercorns to munch on. Not pleasant.
The burger was quite tasty. The pineapple, bacon, and bbq sauce worked well together with the burger patty.
Speaking of which, based on the price of the burger and 2 sides (14.99) I'm quite certain it was not beef, but unicorn, or perhaps mermaid.
As usual, the best part of my lunch was the company. Burger Club is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I remember coming in to work one morning and finding that my co-workers had placed post-it notes under the various items on my desk with the name of the item written down on it. I loved the Phil Hartman, "Anal Retentive _____" series of skits on SNL.

    ReplyDelete