Saturday, May 24, 2008

1000 Geocaches....now what?

So I went out and found my 1000th geocache with my family in Stony Mountain a few weeks ago. I thought for a while about what cache should carry the honor of being my 1000th find. Initially I thought I would re-visit the first cache I had ever attempted, Reynold's Ponds. But due to the weather, and other factors, I chose to take the family with me to this comparatively easy location.

It is also a cache owned by one of my friends, Jacques. I have always wanted to go out caching with him, only my spider...er...lizard-sense tingles like crazy every time I consider it. You see, when the folks at the Energizer battery company were trying to come up with a theme to their new advertising campaign back in the early 80's it was Jacques' unending enthusiasm and unstoppable contant motion that they based their bunny character on.

So, I must say, I am a little scared to venture into the wilds with this guy. I am not sure exactly why...I just am.

No comments:

Post a Comment