Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was my 39th birthday. I had a great time. It was just the family. We went out on a "surprise" trip to Second Encore music and I got myself a new guitar! Very cool. I am looking forward to being able to play a couple of tunes before too long.

After that, we went out for dinner. Finding the Olive Garden full to capacity, we ventured on to Moxies at the MTS Centre. And boy am I glad we did.

Long story short, the manager turned a 110.00 bill into about 60.00. and then gave us a 50.00 gift card!! Was the service bad, you ask? Why, no! It was fine. But apparently the manager didn't think so. We didn't even complain.

So in my current inventory of restaurant gift certificates, I have a 50.00 Keg certificate, a 50.00 Bellissimos certificate, and now a 50.00 Moxie's certificate. Cool!

1 comment:

  1. Erm, what masses? Yes, I'm combining two comments into one.

    And it looks like dinner is on you the next time we go caching!!

    Guess who?

    ReplyDelete